Comfortable.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010 | |




I'm in Hawaii trying to tie up loose ends. I'm finding it difficult to find the will to leave this place. Honestly, when I'm in San Diego, I know I'm in the right place. When I'm in Hawaii, I feel comfortable. My boyfriend and I have been talking a lot about what happens when I leave Hawaii. We've decided that after I leave Hawaii we're going on a break. We have decided to separate and figure out what will happen between us next. We both decided that living far away from each other would be a strain on our relationship. Being apart from each other will also allow us to "find" ourselves and decide what we need in our lives. As much as it will hurt to be away from him, I know this will good for me and in the long run, for us as well. I haven't been the most perfect girlfriend, nor he the most perfect boyfriend, but we have made each other happy over the past three years. There are times when I'm scared that I'm throwing away a great relationship but at the same time, I feel we owe it to ourselves to be single. We'll see where this road takes us.

2 comments:

[¯Ô¯]njoy said...

Glad to hear about your decision - and that you'll be in the same time zone as me, at least! :)

Anonymous said...

you're brave :) you've always been. know i am here for you and now that we're in the same state, i think a visit is in order. love you