The Deadbeats

Thursday, January 28, 2010 | |










My boyfriend and I like to go to Jazzminds on Wednesday nights to listen to his friend's band, The Deadbeats. I actually really love the atmosphere at this place. No ones there to hit on girls or talk shit, everyone is just really excited to hear and dance to live music. The drinks are pretty good, although I still think $9 for a cranberry/grey goose is pricey. Cover charge is $5 but hey, there's nothing wrong with supporting local music! I'm just glad that "barefoot league" wasn't there to ruin my night. There's nothing I hate more than watching hippy dorks "dancing" barefoot. Honestly, all summer I had to deal with them and I hated it. So, if you're in Honolulu, go to Jazzminds off of Kapiolani on Wednesday nights at 10pm to watch Harumi and the Deadbeats - you'll thank me later.

0 comments: