I'm Back!

Thursday, January 21, 2010 | |




Let me start off by saying that my attempt to write a blog based on the daily pictures I've taken turned into more of a chore than something I enjoyed. I found it difficult at the end of my day to take the time to use my camera and dedicate time to the internet. Last semester I picked up a second job at Victoria's Secret and I also had an internship, plus school and my job at the Children's Center. So here I am, 2010 and I didn't complete what I wanted to do in the past year. I'm not going to start over but I will try to write more this year. I am at an interesting time in my life. I graduated, I lost my first job (stupid back story to this), and now I'm making my move back to San Diego. I want to be happy and free this year. 2010 started off on the wrong foot already... let's see if I can make it worth my while.

0 comments: