Vegan Banana Pecan Muffins

Wednesday, August 12, 2009 | |




Day 224
Success! Well, I didn't technically wake up at 6:15am but I did manage to roll out of bed at 6:33! I made my banana muffins, put them in the oven, and hopped in the shower. It was wonderful to start my day with a muffin, applesauce, and vanilla soy milk. The only downside about this day is that it's so muggy and wet outside. Work has been okay so far and I'm looking forward to coming home tonight and just relaxing in front of the fan. I think I'm going to make Eggplant Parmesan tonight (minus the parmesan). We'll see what happens. I'm kind of sick of eating, haha! I think about food and I get kind of grossed out. But I have to eat, if I don't I'll be grumpy and that's never fun. Well, my lunch break it almost over.... how I wish it was 4:59pm already.

Update: I was offered a position at Victoria's Secret! So happy! :)

1 comments:

[¯Ô¯]njoy said...

Ohh I hope you made something with eggplant. I bought one a few days ago and have been meaning to make eggplant parmesan - I'm not ready to give up cheese. Glad you made the muffins, they look yummy! And YAAY for Victoria's Secret! I look forward to a post about your first day...