I Need Sleep!

Thursday, August 13, 2009 | |




Day 225
I woke up kind of late this morning and it took awhile for me to actually wake up. I really need to go to bed early or else this waking up before 7am thing isn't going to work. Plus, it's been really hot and I think that only adds to my tiredness. Tonight I was suppose to make eggplant parmesan. I didn't want to use cheese but I decided to just improvise with what I had (which wasn't a lot). I wasn't going to make it anyway but I decided that I should use my produce since I plan on going to the KCC Farmers Market this Saturday! I'm really excited to go. I love shopping in that kind of atmosphere. That's why I love going to Swap Meets. Well, I better get ready for bed soon. I want to wake up early tomorrow to make muffins and get ready for my "cooking" activity. I will finally make the "Watermelon Juice" I had wanted to make. I have the watermelon sitting on my table for the past week. I hope it's still good!

Oh and when I go back to San Diego, I want to try and see Conan live. I think that would be a good time!

0 comments: