It's Early!

Friday, August 14, 2009 | |




Day 226
Good Morning! This morning I baked more muffins. I decided that these muffins needed some cinnamon so we will see how they go. They are cooling off as I'm typing this. I like being up early. It makes me feel like I'm taking advantage of my whole day. I use to just wake up at 7:45am and get to work by 8am. I would be so tired. Now I have the chance to allow my body time to wake up and be fully aware of what's going on at work. Tonight I'm suppose to go out for my coworker's birthday. I just want to go to her birthday, hang out for a little, and then go home. I am not in the mood to be running around town, especially when I don't have play money to dedicate to a night out. We will see what happens... my friend has a way of convincing me otherwise sometimes.

0 comments: