KCC Farmer's Market

Saturday, August 15, 2009 | |




Day 227
Although I went out last night for my coworker's birthday, I decided that I was going to wake up early and head over to the KCC Farmer's Market. Last night was a crazy night. My boyfriend and I made dinner and then went to Tsunamis for Yuki's birthday. It was a good time and I drank a lot. I kind of wish I didn't because I was the most drunk I've been in a long time. I ended up leaving my boyfriend to go to Mai Tai Bar with my coworkers Jamie and Gwen. It was okay, I just felt really drunk. Anyway, the farmers market was amazing! My boyfriend and I ate some delicious food, grilled pesto pizza, fried tomatoes and zucchini, and hibiscus mint iced tea. Yum! We also bought some produce and sauces. Romaine lettuce, carrots, a mango, edamame, green onions, corn, sweet peppers, homemade Pesto sauce, Andy's Bueno Salsa, and zucchini. I hope to go every other week and buy fresh vegetables and fruit. I was looking for some spices but I didn't find any this time. Oh well.

By the way, I can't wait to start work at Victoria's Secret. The school is cutting their budget and it's effecting the hours being handed out. I think I'm only going to work 16 hours at the Children's Center. I hope to get Tuesday/Friday, 8am to 5pm. I originally said I would work Thursday 8am to 1130am but I don't really want to work that day anymore. I feel like it's a waste of time to go in and then be exhausted and sweaty in class until 430pm. Not worth it, especially if they're going to cut my hours on Tuesday or Friday! Anyway, we'll see. My first day at Victoria's Secret is on September 8th. Yay!

0 comments: