Lazy Bum Sunday.

Sunday, August 16, 2009 | |




Day 228
I was just thinking that when I start my internship and new job it'll be difficult to get a picture everyday. I really hope it doesn't interfere with this project of mine. I woke up this morning excited to make pancakes. I've been wanting to make them for a while now but I never had baking powder. Luckily my boyfriend is super nice and bought me some last night. Other than making pancakes I've just been sitting around doing nothing. I've been watching "Bridezillas" and it's a really interesting show. Honestly, I look forward to getting married. I did some snooping around on the internet and found some inspiration photos for my wedding. Why am I wedding planning? I'm not even engaged. Oh, and I promise to do my best and not become a BRIDEZILLA! Haha!

0 comments: