What Day is It?

Tuesday, August 18, 2009 | |


Day 230


Day 229


My blog has been about food a lot lately. Right now though, my life is seriously surrounded by food. I've been on a cooking kick. It's really nice to have the motivation to cook and experiment with new flavors. It's especially nice considering I'm a declared vegetarian now. I've been doing it for a week already and I feel like this will last for the rest of my life. I enjoy not cooking meat and using less dairy/eggs. I don't know how this is going to effect my health considering the lose of vitamins. I've been meaning to go to the doctor for other things so I guess now I have more incentive to go. Today I was able to hang out with my boyfriend and go shopping. We're going to rearrange my closet and make more space in it, we'll see how it goes. And I also made dinner for us. Tonight I made curry fried rice with cranberries, oven roasted yams, and a side salad. Yummy! Tomorrow is another day with my boyfriend and we've promised to not spend any money, although I see it happening. I like spending time with my boyfriend, it's been very fun.

0 comments: