Ala Moana Beach Park.

Thursday, February 04, 2010 | |



Today consisted of sitting around the apartment and hanging out with my boyfriend. We decided to head to the mall which is interesting because my boyfriend NEVER wants to take me to the mall. Usually it takes a lot of convincing. On the way to the mall I decided that we should stop by Ala Moana beach park. It's not the PRETTIEST place on the island but it can be nice... with the right angles. Speaking of angles, the other reason why I wanted to go to the beach park is so I could start teaching my boyfriend how to take decent pictures. It was a funny experience! The above picture was taken by my boyfriend (thanks! hehe). Anyway, after the beach park, we went to Macy's. We walked around forever and then my boyfriend bought me a pair of Betseyville shoes. They are SUPER cute (pictures soon!). After Ala Moana (mall), we went to dinner in Pearl City... before dinner though, we went to Pearlridge and I bought rings! What else? Haha! Good day, good night! I'm really going to miss this guy... and this place, but the show must go on!



this CD has been the soundtrack to my life lately



blue glass ring (swapmeet) and shell ring (artlines)



view of waikiki from ala moana beach park



two crabs in love forever

0 comments: