Money is Funny.

Friday, September 04, 2009 | |




Day 246
I won't write another blog about my money woes because I'm the type of person who knows she should be controlling a certain situation but won't. That's my life and I accept it. Today was actually a pretty decent day, I have no complaints about today. I bought some more Clinque products and I am fairly happy with what I got. My routine in so ridiculous now, but I think it's important for my face and skin. I also bought a beautiful shirt tonight by Rachel for Rachel Roy. I am still contemplating the purchase because the shirt is hand wash only. I always wonder how much people actually hand wash their clothing. Is it a ridiculous or reasonable task? Anyway, my boyfriend and I ended our night with dinner at "The Counter." He took the bottom picture. I liked how it came out. Phone cameras are weird, sometimes the picture looks nice and other times... I don't know what's going on!


0 comments: