ExFriends.

Thursday, September 17, 2009 | |


Day 259


Day 258


Day 257


My mouth and jaw hurt. I don't know what I'm doing to it. Usually it's because I'm so stressed, but I don't feel stressed. Maybe deep down I am. Today I decided to reach out to an exfriend of mine, Vicki. We shared a lot of happy memories together. We entered college together, took classes together, moved into dorms together, took summer school together. We did a lot of things together. And now, we don't talk. In fact, we haven't spoken to each other in two years. Now that I'm coming to the end of my college career, I thought I would get in touch with her and try to understand what happened between us. I'm more curious than anything and a part of me misses her. I sent her a text tonight because I'm not a phone person, she never sent me a text back. I'm going to try one more time and then call it quits. I'm not obsessive, I'm just missing a good, old friend of mine.

0 comments: