And That's What It's All About...

Monday, September 21, 2009 | |


Day 263


Day 262


Day 261


Day 260


I had intentions on dedicating a whole entry in response to the previous entry that I wrote. I was going to title it, "Vicki Esquer: Bitter? Or Just Plain Obnoxious?" Well, I'm too lazy to go into detail about the message I received Friday night, but it goes something along the lines of, "I think I'm better than you, so no hard feelings, but no. Have a nice life." Now, I've always said that I would one day write about book about how horrible Vicki is as a person. How she has obviously never taken a science class because she seems to think the world revolves around her big ass. Listen, sister: the world does not revolve around you, or your family. You are rude, obnoxious, and ungrateful for all the shit and opportunities I have given you in the past. Wait - I wasn't going to write this entry about her. Oh, but how my fingers want to do the talking tonight... Ugh. Let's put it this way, just because you feel you had the last word doesn't make you better than me. I am the bigger person for putting aside our differences. I am the better person for acting like an adult and hoping we can move past any problems or issues we (and now, see, I write "we" because I know I am not the only person at fault here) have caused each other. Unfortunately, I am unable to apologize to you since I have no idea what I did to make you change your feelings toward me. As my boyfriend puts it, you started it during summer school and I really had no clue how or why you felt the way you did. I guess I will end this entry here because I feel that if I continue to bitch and moan about the trouble you have caused me, you would get some kind of joy out of it because you're weird and twisted like that. I hope you find this entry, although, I know it will do nothing to sway your smelly attitude. Vicki, your shit stinks just like everyone else's, you're nothing special. And yeah, I know that's a cap coving your dog tooth. So there.

Wow, that felt good. All the things I wanted to say to her after I received her text message on Friday night. Ha... Anyway, I started work with Victoria's Secret. My first shift was 3am to 8am. I was really into it until I got home around 9:30am and fell asleep. I didn't wake up until 1:30pm and then I was tired the rest of the evening. Great! I picked up more shifts though, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday. Then on Tuesday is Friends and Family Preview night. I invited my boyfriend's mom... haha, should be fun. Oh, and my fish died. I don't know what happened. The water started to foam and I think soap got into the tank somehow. I'm really not meant to have fish, I have decided. But this stirs up a big debate, is it wrong to keep fish in a fish tank? I'm not convinced it's wrong... don't they only have a 5 second memory span? Hmmm.

0 comments: