Contemplating My Blog.

Sunday, August 30, 2009 | |


Day 241


Day 240


Day 239


Day 238


I've been doing some thinking about this blog. It's had it's run and I feel like now I'm just making it go until day 365. I feel like there is no inspiration, no actual point for me to take a picture every day and post a picture. I wish I didn't blog myself in a corner cause now I feel like if I don't follow through I will have failed. I guess what I'm saying is, I wish this blog had more of a purpose. I've been looking at a million fashion blogs lately. I recently found blogs with women who embrace their curves. It was difficult for me to find "plus size" fashion blogs of girls who really do have style. I've found my fair share of big girls posting picture of them in their outfits but I was never impressed. Anyway, for a long time I felt that in order to be "fashionable" I had to constantly look "fashionable." I've been realizing that this is simply not the case. I am a self-proclaimed fashionable female. I live, eat, breath, and sleep fashion. I may not look like I do on a regular basis but it's there. My love and passion for it is living deep inside this body of mine just screaming to get out. I've always said that if I were smaller, I could fit more clothes and therefore look better in clothing. I'm becoming more comfortable with my body and I'm not stressing out on losing weight. I do want to be smaller and I'm doing the work to get there. I originally picked up the vegetarian diet due to the animal politics but now, I find it to be a benefit to my health. I'm excited for this change and I'm looking forward to the future. I guess the point is: after this blog reaches 365 (God willing), I will turn it into a blog that expresses me and everything I love. Food, fashion, interior designing, photography, and people. Until then, I will keep posting, maybe not every day but definitely as soon as I can.

0 comments: